Monday, January 19, 2009

Live programme of *day*

Sir,

Sometimes I watch your certain good programmes connected with social issues etc. Definitely they are very useful.

Y/day night abc, a retired CBI official was in discussion.

During his talk he was telling about Mr.(late) cde and regarding introduction of computer causing stopping corruption in Rly booking. I think abc is dreaming.

I tried to contact your live contact No. something like *ph no.*. But unfortunately after STD code the reply was "this No. does not exist",pls tell me what is the problem.

Now come to the point. I have been residing in *place name* during the last 33 years and insptie of brining Rly to profit by Mr.Laluji, corruption is still in its peak.

I can invite Mr. abc to *place 1* and arrange ticket from the Rly agent, even though the computer says "no room", but the ticket you will get on your own name, but you will have to pay heavy amount. There are about 14 trains per day between *place 1*-*place 2*i, but u wont get on the spot ticket as per computer. But thru agent by paying additional charges there wont be any problem.

Pls convey him as I cud not convey the same directly.

Thanks

xyz

No comments:

Post a Comment